Front End Web Development, Component, Service, Route, Module, Decorator, HTTPClient, Typescript, Angular.js successor
The course is created to learn Angular 12 and the detailed planning needed for creating an Angular application. Which will help you to create applications from scratch & maintainable for increasing the scale of it as well. The course covers the below things.
- Planning for angular application
- Services & Dependency Injection
- Traditional Vs Modern Approach
- DB Setup
- Data Binding
- File Structure
- Course project
- Best Practices
- and many more
How learning will be simpler & clear with Project?
I tried to introduce all concepts by giving first a practical solution & then understanding in depth. I hope it will help you to know the concepts better. The complete course project is made available in resource sections so if you have some issues in implementation, you can refer to that.
In addition to this also discussed a lot about advantages, disadvantages and alternate ways for same solutions. Which will help you to understand in more detail with a broader perspective.
How you can clarify your doughts while going through the course
Feel free to visit the Questions and Answers sections, If it is not answering your question, write your question in the question and answer section so that we can assist you in all possible ways.
I wish you the best of luck for your upcoming Angular learning journey with me.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Angular curious about Frontend Web Development
- Eager to know Angular in more details with project
- Starting to work on Angular project in organization
- Having interview for Angular in upcoming days
- Eager to build own website in Angular
checkout: Data Science