Android App Development, using Android 10 (Q). Build real apps, make a portfolio, in a brand new course for 2021.
About this course
The Android Development Bootcamp is a brand new, up-to-date course providing the perfect introduction to the real-world Android concepts and skills required to be a successful Android developer in 2021. Whether you are a complete beginner or are coming from another language or platform, this course will go from setting up and installing Android Studio to building real apps that are useful and look great. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the core important aspects of Android app development, and you will be taught by a fully qualified teacher who made a switch from a completely different career into being a Senior Android Engineer at a major UK company making apps for millions of users.
*Begin by gaining a foundation in XML and Java*
This course won’t patronise you, or have you copying along typing things you don’t understand. No important concept will be glossed over or taken for granted; no, you will have that deep understanding that leads to mastery.
*A unique Android course that offers a fully integrated curriculum*
Many Android courses teach a few of the concepts in isolation. For example you may see a section on Java separate from the other “Android” sections. But this isn’t how Android works! Android/Java/XML are all so heavily intertwined, with our skills developing in all areas as we gain mastery, so why experience them in isolation?
In this course, you will learn what you need to know, the moment you need to know it! Whether it’s working with layout files, programming in Java, you can be sure the key concepts – from Variables, Classes and Methods through to Inheritance, Interfaces and much more – will be introduced at the moment they are relevant, fitting in seamlessly with the rest of the course.
Who this course is for:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and wants to be an app developer
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone who wants to become an Android Developer
- Programmers who are interested in building Android apps
- Anyone who wants to create Android Applications
- Anyone who has no previous coding experience but wants to become expert
- Anyone who wants to learn Android 11 ( Android R )
- Anyone who are planning job transformation
- Anyone who would like to work from anywhere in the world
Also check: Sql Masterclass