Learn how to design awesome Android App UI using Photoshop while following Google Material Design Guidelines
What you’ll learn
- Ins and Outs of Android App Design
- Master Google Material Design Sizes and Specifications of Design
- Understanding Google Material Design Colors
- Theme your Android Apps with your own Colors
- Export all your assets using Photoshop and 9 Patch tools
- Handoff your designs to developers using Zeplin
- What is DP, SP and how to convert them to Pixels?
- How Google Material Shadows & Elevations work?
- Design Sleek Android Apps using Photoshop
- Understand Pro Level Android App Design Process and Workflow
- Learn What’s New in Google Material Design 2.0
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Knowledge of using Photoshop
- Photohsop CC2018
Designing sleek Android Apps using Google Material Design system is no joke. You need to know all the sizes, spacing and metrics for Designing seamless Android App User Interfaces. Also your Designed Android App User interfaces must be easily translated into coded Android Apps
So this course will uncover the mysteries of Designing Android Apps using Material Design in Adobe Photoshop. You will learn
- How to convert DPs and SP Material Design units to Pixels (PX)
- Which template size to start with?
- What are Density Buckets and how do we design for all the different Android Phone Resolutions?
- How to theme your App using Google Material Colors?
- Understand all the Specs and Sizes and Typographic Grids of Material Design
- What’s new and possible with Material Design 2.0?
- Design a real world actual App using Photoshop art boards
- Extract all your assets using Photoshop
- Hand-off your Android Designs to your Developers using Zeplin
- What are 9-patch PNG assets and how to generate them?
- Generate Coded Style Guides for your Android Developers
- Design 6 Android App Screens UI of a Medical App using Photoshop
So you will deep dive into Google Material Design using Adobe Photoshop and Handoff your designs using Zeplin to give your Developer coded Style Guides
So lets start learning together
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designer
- Android App Developer
- Mobile App Designer
- UI Designer
- Web Designer
- App Developers
Also check: WordPress course