Learn 200+ Tools of Agile + Scrum + Kanban + Lean & more. Only Agile Course that includes DevOps & iCAN Certification
What you’ll learn
- Learn end-to-end project management using Agile those include topics: writing user stories, estimate story points, poker planning, release & iteration planning, metrics, analytics & many more
- Enable students to get insight on most in-use concepts and best practices of agile implementation in the industry
- Gain the Skill to apply Explore + Analyse + Solve project management Problems using 5+management Tools
- Nurture your skillset in terms of project management, project analytics, team management, delivery management, critical thinking and customer centric managemen
- Gain hands-on experience of agile techniques through unique gamification of complex concepts, group brainstorming & case studies directly from industry practitioners
- Learn essential project management & leadership skills
- Increase your productivity with better time management skills
- Develop capability to look beyond present domain and industry in diverse fields
- An open mind and a willingness to learn.
- No prep work or previous knowledge required.
What Will You Comprehend
- The key concepts of Agile software development, Agile Project Management, Agile Development, and Agile Project Delivery.
- Be an expert in writing user stories, estimating story points, poker planning, release & iteration planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, metrics, analytics, kanban boards, prioritization techniques & many more.
- A clear understanding of the differences between traditional project delivery and Agile methodology.
- Become a crackerjack in Scrum terminologies and their applications.
- Learn to align project and product development as per customers’ requirements and overall company goals.
- Gain expertise in new and on-time delivery approaches for projects.
- Learn to provide an alternative approach to the sequential, process-driven, and documentation-heavy approaches of traditional methodologies.
- Comprehend to apply best practices to leverage the Scrum methodology
- Master the skill of paring down a project work into scantier and more manageable pieces.
- Be capable of producing various Sprint artefacts: product backlog, sprint backlog, product increment, burn up and burn down charts, etc.
- Acquire skills in effective team-building with quality players and to identify and tackle team dysfunctions in teams using agile practices.
- Become competent and learn to accelerate product launch and app launch.
- Gain crucial project management, leadership, and time-management skills.
- Augment your skills as a Scrum Master role with detailed training on scrums such as Scrum concepts, values, planning, and scrum guide.
- Get clued up about DevOps, their use, cycle, and principles.
- Comprehend to estimate time, cost, and budget in Agile testing.
- Understand what the Waterfall Model is and Why it is less creative than Agile.
- Develop a skilful mindset to transform your team and organization.
- Learn how to implement Scrum methodologies in your company, and understand how to drive maximum business profits by mitigating the potential risks of a company.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals looking to switch to a new field with different domain or industry
- Suited for people working in any domain or industry
- Profiles of working professionals for which this training is considered highly relevant include: Business analysts, Project managers, Team leaders, Digital marketers, Delivery managers, Finance professionals, Quality professionals, Management professionals, Process managers, Engineers, Senior Associates, MBA Students, Engg Students and related more
This course includes
- 37.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV