Master advanced Excel formulas and shortcuts with real world business examples. Increase your productivity
Take your Excel formula skills to the next level. Become more productive and efficient!
This course will teach you how to solve complex Excel problems quickly. You will learn advanced techniques to slice and dice data efficiently. All of the examples are business focused, so you can see how to be more productive in the real world.
- Lookups – VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP formulas
- Index + Match formula examples and tricks
- Wildcard character in formulas (most Excel users don’t know this exists)
- SUMIF + SUMIFs formulas
- COUNTIF + AVERAGEIF formulas
- Split first and last name using Left and Right formulas
- Use the EOMonth and DATEDIF formulas with dates
- Indirect formula to pull information from other worksheets
- SUMPRODUCT formula, the most dynamic Excel formula
- Array formulas
- Excel shortcuts and efficiency tips that I use daily
- Re-group rows using numbering and filtering
- Select and delete blank value rows
These are tips and tricks that I use daily as a CPA accountant and with hundreds of clients. Every file used in the videos is included as a reference. Practice makes perfect, so you are encouraged to download all of the reference files and practice alongside the videos.
With efficiency in mind, there is no fluff. Every video jumps directly into the Excel formula or shortcut example. The course also includes a Q&A section where you can ask questions, reply to other students and myself. Let’s begin!
Also learn: Python