Master Advanced Data Analytics by solving Real-Life Analytics Problems using Python. Learn by doing!
What you’ll learn
- Learn about python variables and data types.
- Learn about loops and conditionals in python.
- Learn about the different data structures of python.
- Learn about the creation of functions in python.
- Learn about object oriented programming using python.
- Learn about searching, sorting and time complexity in python.
- Learn about Regular expressions and date time objects in Python.
- Learn about the Numpy and the Pandas library.
- Learn exploring data using Dabl and Sweetviz library.
- Learn probability concepts such as Conditional probability, bayes theorem.
- Learn about descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Learn the concept of normal distribution.
- Learn about the different hypothesis tests- T test, Z test, Anova Test and Chi Squared test
- Learn about the different hypothesis tests- T test, Z test, Anova Test and Chi Squared test.
- Learn how to handle missing values and outliers.
- Learn the basics as well as advanced visualization techniques.
- Learn how to use of group by functions, pivoting functions.
This course includes:
- 17.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 97 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic data analysis skills
Welcome to the online course on Advanced Data Analytics using Python.
Data analysts exist at the intersection of information technology, statistics and business. They combine these fields in order to help businesses and organizations succeed.
The primary goal of a data analyst is to increase efficiency and improve performance by discovering patterns in data.