3 courses in 1. From Bookkeeping to Financial Accounting and Financial Satements Preparation, right from scratch
What you’ll learn
- Bookkeeping | Rules of recording transactions
- Accounting | Accounting Concepts | Period end Adjustments
- Financial Statements Preperation | Profit & Loss Statement | Balance Sheet
- Depreciation | Depreciation methods | Accounting for Depreciation
- Inventory | Inventory Valuation methods | Inventory Accounting
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Bad and doubtful debts
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prerequisites, this course starts everything right from the scratch
Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Financial Statements Preparation are three steps to achieve one main goal, keeping a track of business money and prepare reports to provide a financial summary for stakeholders.
Why you should learn Accounting:
Every single business needs to record its income and expenses, not just for internal management and control, but also for external stakeholders like government, tax authorities, investors, lenders, and even suppliers and customers. Having a good command of numbers and the idea of how cash flows are recorded and presented makes you a better professional.
Who should take this course:
- Accounting and Finance Students
- Business Students
- Aspiring Accountants
- Business Owners
- Startup founders
This course starts from zero, no background knowledge is required to start learning in this course. Even 12 years old can also learn Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Financial Statements Preparation in this course.
Nothing to lose! If you will not be satisfied with the course, Udemy offers 30 days money-back guarantee!
- Introduction to Accounting
- Why Accounting has to follow rules and what are the accounting standards?
- What are the different types of Accounting and what information is produced by each?
- Accounting terms
- Cash and Accrual Accounting
- Double-entry concept
- General Ledger
- Trial Balance and Financial Statements
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Inventory Accounting
- Financial Statements preparation
This built of the course is fairly easy, the format is beautifully designed interesting interactive video, the course flows from basis to Accounting to the preparation of financial statements first and then the more complex and frequently used areas of Accounting have been dealt with. This course also covers various practical concepts that are quite useful when you are maintaining your books in accounting software. In short, in the next 3 hours, you will be able to understand all the basic aspects of Accounting that you need to know to well handle your business financials.
Introduction to the teacher:
Chartered Accountant | 12 years of work experience | 12 years of teaching experience as visiting faculty
I am a Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) from the UK with 12 years of professional work and teaching experience and have taught more than 4,000 students in class and 40,000+ students on udemy!
I have implemented accounting software and ERP at various organizations and have expertise in financial transformation. I have been leading accountancy practice for small and medium-sized entities for the last 4 months and have frequent interaction with entrepreneurs. So I know what exactly do entrepreneurs need to know to well manage their books.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Aspiring Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Finance professionals seeking better understanding of Accounting concepts
Also enroll in : C Programming Course