Learn ethical hacking a,b,c,d….
Created by Amit Huddar
Course Last updated 2/2020
Course Language: English
Course Subtitles English [Auto-generated]
What you’ll learn
- Hack websites
- Hack Wi-Fi
- Particiapate in bug bounty programs for hackers
- Obtain passwords through different methods
- Will be able to hack systems remotely
- Create simple html websites which is mandatory for hackers to know
- Understand all kind of programming languages (which is mandatory for hackers)
This course includes
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- One should have a laptop powered with windows or linux OS
- Basic computer knowledge of high school level
As name says course covers A to Z content of ethical hacking, Course is divided into 4 sections basics, web hacking, miscellaneous and wireless hacking.
Instructor has tried his best to cover each and every topic one needs to know to be ethical hacker, for example how to earn as ethical hacker, bug bounty programs, virus, worms, IP address, SQL injections, phishing, cross site scripting, email hacking, metasploit, keylogger,wire shark and many more to know in detail do watch introduction video of the course and also curriculum of the course.
As this course is updated with new videos regularly, instructor feels he can still add a lot of videos into this course, basically this course will be double in size in couple of months.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in hacking
- Who want to pursue ethical hacking as carrier
“There is a lot of redundancy. I’m at the 17th video and everything so far could have fit on a pamphlet. A small pamphlet. You have to expect that anyone wanting to know about hacking already has some expertise with computers. These lessons seem to target 3rd graders. The introduction video at the beginning of every lesson got old after the the 2nd lesson. It is very, very load. Then the rest of the lesson is too soft to hear without turning the volume all the way up”
“I was looking for such course which clears my knowledge about Ethical Hacking and covers all aspects of it, so, that is why I love this course and learning it. It is good”