Who this course is for:
- Software developers or programmers who want to transition into the lucrative data science and machine learning career path will learn a lot from this course.
- Technologists curious about how deep learning really works
- Data analysts in the finance or other non-tech industries who want to transition into the tech industry can use this course to learn how to analyze data using code instead of tools. But, you’ll need some prior experience in coding or scripting to be successful.
- If you have no prior coding or scripting experience, you should NOT take this course – yet. Go take an introductory Python course first.
“Data Scientist has become the top job in the US for the last 4 years running!” according to Harvard Business Review & Glassdoor.
However, Data Science has a difficult learning curve – How does one even get started in this industry awash with mystique, confusion, impossible-looking mathematics, and code? Even if you get your feet wet, applying your newfound Data Science knowledge to a real-world problem is even more confusing.
This course seeks to fill all those gaps in knowledge that scare off beginners and simultaneously apply your knowledge of Data Science and Deep Learning to real-world business problems.
This course has a comprehensive syllabus that tackles all the major components of Data Science knowledge.
Our Learning path includes:
- How Data Science and Solve Many Common Business Problems
- The Modern Tools of a Data Scientist – Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Seaborn, Matplotlib & Plotly (Manipulate Data and Create Information Captivating Visualizations and Plots).
- Statistics for Data Science in Detail – Sampling, Distributions, Normal Distribution, Descriptive Statistics, Correlation and Covariance, Probability Significance Testing and Hypothesis Testing.
- Machine Learning Theory – Linear Regressions, Logistic Regressions, Decision Trees, Random Forests, KNN, SVMs, Model Assessment, Outlier Detection, ROC & AUC and Regularization
- Deep Learning Theory and Tools – TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras (Neural Nets, CNNs, RNNs & LSTMs)
- Solving problems using Predictive Modeling, Classification, and Deep Learning
- Data Science in Marketing – Modeling Engagement Rates and perform A/B Testing
- Data Science in Retail – Customer Segmentation, Lifetime Value, and Customer/Product Analytics
- Unsupervised Learning – K-Means Clustering, PCA, t-SNE, Agglomerative Hierarchical, Mean Shift, DBSCAN and E-M GMM Clustering
- Recommendation Systems – Collaborative Filtering and Content-based filtering + Learn to use LiteFM
- Natural Language Processing – Bag of Words, Lemmatizing/Stemming, TF-IDF Vectorizer, and Word2Vec
- Big Data with PySpark – Challenges in Big Data, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, PySpark, RDD, Transformations, Actions, Lineage Graphs & Jobs, Data Cleaning and Manipulation, Machine Learning in PySpark (MLLib)
- Deployment to the Cloud using AWS to build a Machine Learning API
Course Coupon is posted ABOVE 👆
Also Enroll in 41 HOUR Photoshop Course