Join the most popular #1 Linux Course on Udemy (over 140,000 students) and get all my three best seller books for FREE:
- Learn Linux Quickly
A Friendly Guide to Easily Master the World’s Most Powerful Operating System.
- Learn Bash Quickly
A Friendly Guide with Exercises to Easily Get Started with Bash Scripting
- Learn Ansible Quickly – RHCEMaster All Ansible Automation skills required to pass EX294 exam and become a Red Hat Certified Engineer.
** Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is considered as one of the top paying certifications in the IT industry averaging an annual salary of $101,527 **
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
- Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
- Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
- Learn how to utilize Linux man pages and help tools.
- Realize the differences between soft and hard links.
- Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands!
- Learn how to create, modify and process files.
- Learn how to create your own Linux commands.
You will also find animated videos to help you understand complex Linux concepts in a very simple way.
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- windows or mac users who wants to migrate to Linux but are afraid to make the move!
- aspiring Linux system administrators.