Master Advanced Excel: Become A Expert And Learn To Use Excel Like A Pro With This Advanced Excel Training
What you’ll learn
- Master Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Carry out regular tasks faster than ever before
- Build Cash Flow statements
- Build Valuation models from scratch
- Design professional and good-looking advanced charts
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team
- Discover how to value a company
- Create models with multiple scenarios
This course includes:
- 35.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- The person must have basic knowledge of Excel
- Must have a PC/Laptop/Tab with internet connection.
- The candidate should have desire to grow and learn.
- He/she must have enough time to learn and practice at their own pace.
Are you Keen on Mastering Excel?
Do you feel you have lessened your growth opportunities due to lack of Excel skills?
The Time to Invest in understanding Excel is now!
Most business professionals have some knowledge of using Microsoft Excel, but only a few ever master this platform. Excel is subtle software with loads of functionality and it seems quite intimidating to learn. However, Excel is not as difficult to learn, as many of us believe. With the appropriate training and practice, one can improve their Excel skills and open themselves to more job opportunities. As per the latest statistics, 80% of middle-skills jobs require spreadsheet and word processing abilities.
This specialization is intended for anyone who seeks to learn the most critical and fundamental skills today. Excel software remains one of the most widely used software used in workplaces across the world.
In this Course from Udemy, trainees develop advanced Excel Skills for Business. Upon completing the four courses in this Specialization, learners can design sophisticated spreadsheets, including professional dashboards, and perform complex calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques.
Learners gain the necessary skills to manage large datasets efficiently, extract meaningful information from datasets, present data and extract information effectively. In addition, learners have mastered the skills needed to validate data and prevent errors in spreadsheets, create automation, apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make decisions and create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data.