Learn paid search marketing on Google Ads (Adwords). SEM/PPC focused content. Google Ads advertising for beginners.
In this Search 101 course you will learn the basics of paid search marketing and be able to build your first search campaign in under 2 hours. Have you ever wanted to master digital marketing and PPC? Are you thinking about advertising your new website or showcasing your new product? Then this is the best place to start. Search is the greatest opportunity for your business to succeed. Now it’s time to learn the basics from a Google Ads professional.
Topics in this Search 101 course include the following:
- Understanding digital marketing basics and why it matters
- The difference between SEO and SEM
- How to set up a Google Ads account
- Detailed explanation of keywords and how to use them
- Tips for making excellent creatives or ads
- Choosing the right bidding strategy and budget
- Building the best Campaign Structure
- Measuring the results of your Campaign
- Walkthrough of Search terms Report
- Learn about Optimization Score
With over 3 years working specifically on Google Ads, Brandon is an expert that knows how to translate complex topics into easy to understand lessons. He’s worked with thousands of clients and understands a wide variety of business models. His courses are straight forward and are perfect for beginners as well as professionals. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Online Marketers
- Beginners to Paid Search
- Intermediate to Paid Search
- Beginners to Digital Marketing
checkout: SEO course