Python for beginners! Create Python 3 Real-World Applications from Scratch. In this Python 3 Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn Python 3 even if you are beginner
- Basic Python features like variables, conditions, loops, functions, list, tuples, sets, dictionaries…
- Learn class based Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Create Python GUI with TkInter
- Build several real-world applications like Text Editor and Paint
- Have great understanding of Python 3 and it’s features
Do you want to learn Python 3?
You have come to the right place, welcome to the Python 3 for beginners course,
where you will learn how to create real-world Python applications from scratch
Why should you learn Python?
Python is one of the fastest-growing programming languages on the planet.
Even compared to other popular languages. Python is way ahead.
It is also projected to be one of the most popular programming languages way into the future
It doesn’t matter whether you want to focus on Web applications, Games, Machine learning or Data Science, Python is used everywhere.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners with no experience with python 3
- Programmers with experience in other programming languages
- Anyone who knows the basics of python but wants to learn more in-depth
- Anyone who wants to start with programming
What you can find inside the course?
- How to install Python 3
- How to install Visual Studio Code
- Operations with Variables
- Code Branching (if, else if, else)
- Python Data Structures (Lists, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries)
- Loops (for, while)
- Break & continue statements
- Work with files (create, open, write, append)
- Exception Handling
- Recursive Functions
- How to debug applications
- Modules and PIP
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Simple Algorithms (for improvement of problem-solving skills)
- TkInter GUI
- Frames, Buttons, Entry, Grid, Menu, Canvas, Rectangles, Lines, Oval…
You will also create real-world graphical applications:
- TODO list
- text editor
- graphical editor
We have over 80 high-quality video lectures
combined with articles and quizzes.
So that you can test your python skills.
If you don’t understand something or if you need help with something. You can always reach out to me. Mostly I respond within a day.
At the end of this course, you will get a certificate of completion.
That you can put on your resume or on your LinkedIn profile.
The course comes with an amazing 30-day money-back guarantee
So you can try the course, risk-free.
So do you want to learn Python 3?
Enroll today and I will see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start with Python 3 programming
- Anyone who wants to create applications with TkInter and Python 3
- Even complete beginner who have no experience with programming in Python